Print out your own O2 NSPCC Bookmark , with useful tips and information from NSPCC!
Be SMART: Online Safety Video Lessons for 6 – 9 year olds (Childnet)
Childnet have released six new easy-to-follow videos for parents and children to work through together. The 10 – 15 minute videos offer simple, clear online safety advice using fun activities, games and discussion. There are optional follow-up activities to extend children’s learning.
The videos can be found here: https://www.childnet.
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkuknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
- Let’s Talk About It (support for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation)
- UK Safer Internet Centre (tips, advice, guides)
Online Apps, Games and Social Media
The following links give parents and carers information on how to keep their children safe, whilst using Online Apps, Games or Social Media.